Travis is known for his jaw-dropping backcountry airs and daring big mountain descents, but when he just wants to surf some pow on a deep storm day, he reaches for the Lib Tech T.Rice Orca Snowboard, and who are we to argue with the master? Sporting a wide waist, directional shape, and setback stance, this board helps us float effortlessly in the deepest, lightest snow, from Jackson Hole to Japan.
Don't be fooled by its seemingly short length, what the Orca lacks in length it makes up for in width;). The result is all the float of a much longer board, only in a shorter, more maneuverable package that rips through tight trees and offers a surfy feel when linking pow slashes down open bowls.
Lib Tech Orca '22
- Travis Rice's weapon of choice for ripping powder on natural terrain
- C2x consists of lengthened camber for power and rocker for float
- Medium-stiff flex offers quick response and a surfy feel in powder
- Wide waist provides the same surface area while sizing down
- Magne-traction edges provide increased edge hold on ice or slush
- Aspen and paulownia core is lightweight and offers a lively feel
- Triax/biax fiberglass wrap gives a smooth and consistent flex
- Sintered base is durable and fast for any snow conditions