The Black Ops is a freeride ski that can adapt to a variety of different terrains. The Sender is there to take you on your next adventure with a paulownia wood core to increase stability and edge hold. Damp Tech and Air Tip technology reduces vibration and decreases the weight giving you a smoother ride. It is also designed with recycled materials in a 100% green carbon free energy factory.
Rossignol Blackops Sender '22 Skis
- Medium pop for ideal all mountain skiing and provides high rebound and stability
- A Paulownia Wood Core super light weight and provides a predicatble feeling underfoot
- Damp Tech technology in the tip and tail to absorb vibrations in the terrain, reduces chatter and tip bounce
- Diagonal fibers combined with the core gives a reinforced structure
- Best for downhill skiing either groomed or powder