An intermediate to advenced freeride ski, playful but powerful. The new, modern shape and a versitile 98mm waist-width adds floatation in powder. Double sidewall technology gives you grip in your edges whether dropping cliffs or buttering lips. C/FX carbon in the tip and tail allows for quick pivots while giving strength and power, with cork damplifier adding stability for high speed.
Salomon QST 98 '22 Skis
- Full poplar woodcore maximizes liveliness, stability, and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations
- C/FX is Salomon's carbon and flax composite that provides strength and stability
- Ti binding reinforement provides edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski giving you maximal power and increased hard snow edging
- Cork Damplifier is 3 times more abosorbant than Koroyd which allows for high levels of vibration absorbtion and dampening with less weight
- The tail protector increases the skis longevitt, keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use