There's a reason that Salomon’s Warden binding system has been around for so long, with an adamant following nonetheless. In addition to being a burly 13-DIN ripper, the Warden is designed to be compatible with pretty much any boot (just check that your boot is either ISO 5355, ISO 9523, or WTR-certified), saving you the cash and hassle of investing in a whole quiver of different boots and bindings. It still shreds, too, with an oversized platform for increased control of modernized wide skis. The U-Power toepiece and Heel Flex Interface offer bomber retention and reliable release, and Progressive Transfer Pads supply a smooth, powerful feel and excellent lateral power transmission. Salomon hooked the Warden up with enough brake options to fit pretty much any skis and designed it with a low stand height to keep your weight close to the snow for a stable, powerful ride.
Salomon Warden MNC 13 Alpine Ski Bindings C100
- Burly freeride binding offers a reliable release and a wide DIN range
- U Power toepiece optimizes power transfer to the ski for better control
- 4-13 DIN offers performance to a variety of skier sizes and preferences
- Progressive transfer pads offer intuitive turn initiation and a natural feel
- Oversized platform supplies added power and caters to wider skis
- Multi norm certification is compatible with most available ski boots